Optimism Quests Collections (1/3)
Optimism announced the launch of its Optimism Quests last week. The event is similar to the previous Arbitrum Odyssey launched in June, in that it allows users to receive a bonus NFT after completing a specified task. Both host projects are Ethereum Layer2 scaling solution using Optimistic Rollup. (Related Reading: Optimism vs. Arbitrum — A Complete Comparison)
In addition, the Optimism Quests is partnered with Galxe (formerly Project Galaxy), a Web3 digital credential data network, where users can mint NFTs on Galxe after completing required tasks. (Related Reading: Project Galaxy — Building Credential Data Market in Web3 Era)
A total of 18 projects are currently participating in Optimism Quests, including Velodrome, Uniswap, Hop Protocol, Synthetix, Stargate Finance, and others. This article will introduce the first part of the participation project.
How do quests work?
Review tutorials to learn about different apps on Optimism.
After each tutorial, complete a quest testing what you’ve learned.
Mint a badge for every quest you complete to commemorate your exploration. NFT mint time is from 17:00 UTC on September 20th, 2022 to 17:00 UTC on January 17th, 2023.
Project Introduction & Quests
- Stargate is a fully composable native asset bridge with unified liquidity and instant guaranteed finality built on top of LayerZero. $STG is the native token of Stargate. (Related Reading: Stargate — the Prosperous Future of Blockchain Interoperability)
- Stargate’s investors include a16z, Sequoia Capital, FTX Ventures, and others.
- Task: Bridge ≥ 100 $USDC to or from Optimism on Stargate Finance
- Additional rewards: Stargate will be running a limited oNFT promotion for people that mint the Stargate OP badge. Snapshot will be taken every hour. Please Wait for 1–2 hrs to be eligible to claim the NFT and Stargator oNFT.
- PoolTogether is a DeFi prize savings protocol that allows users to deposit $USDC and then participate in daily prize draws to win prize. When someone deposits into the protocol their deposit is combined and used to generate yield (a return on their asset) on other DeFi protocols. $POOL is the native governance token of PoolTogether.
- PoolTogether’s investors include Dragonfly, ParaFi Capital, Huobi Global and others.
- Task: Deposit ≥ 20 $USDC into PoolTogether on Optimism.
- At the time of claiming, user needs to have kept their deposit for at least 3 days to be eligible.
- Uniswap is the largest spot AMM DEX launched in 2018.
- Uniswap’s investors include a16z, Paradigm, Delphi Digital, Huobi Global and others.
- Task: Swap ≥ $20 USD equivalent worth of tokens on Uniswap on at least 2 swaps
- Quix (formerly Quixotic) is an NFT marketplace on the Optimism Layer 2 network. It has now launched its Launchpad in public beta that lets developers launch no-code smart contracts for free-to-mint NFT collections. Quix has not issued its native token.
- Task: 1. Purchase an NFT on Quix (min purchase .0099 ETH) 2. Follow @qx_app on Twitter
- Additional Rewards: “Questooor” Discord Role; Entered in a Bored Town; NFT giveaway (5 Winners)
- Velodrome Finance is the trading and liquidity marketplace on Optimism, launched by the team of Solidly ecosytem project VeDAO. $VELO is the native token of Velodrome Finance.
- Task: 1. Deposit ≥ $20 USD equivalent worth of tokens into a stable pool (e.g., USDC-DAI) on Velodrome and stake it 2. Follow @VelodromeFi on Twitter
- Additional rewards: 5 $OP to the first 1,000 successful campaigners
- Synapse is a cross-chain liquidity protocol. Users of the bridge can send $ETH, stablecoins, and a variety of other assets from a variety of different blockchains to Optimism. $SYN is the native token of Synapse.
- Synapse’s investors include Mechanism, Defiance Capital, and others.
- Task: Deposit ≥ $20 USD equivalent of $ETH or stablecoins into the stableswap liquidity pool on Synapse
The original post can be found here at TokenInsight: